Chemical Technologies, Inc.
Red Relief was the first product of its kind. This product effectively removes synthetic-based stains from carpet fibers with great efficiency by chemically altering the stain to make it invisible.
1. Clean stained area using hot water extraction.
2. Blot dry with Clean white towel to remove excess moisture from carpet.
3. Mix Red Relief parts A&B in equal parts.
4. Using trigger sprayer wet stained fibers with Red Relief mixture.
5. Cover spot with a moderately wet (excess water squeezed out) terry towel. NOTE: A lightweight cleaning towel folded works well here.
6. Apply steam heat from an iron set at the lowest steam temperature.
7. Check the stain every 30 seconds.
8. When stain has turned to a light yellow or disappeared completely remove heat and towel.
9. Extraction rinse chemical residue away.